13 Oct 2010

Personal style in the streets of London



London is a very good city for fashion design, trends and streetstyle. People here don't really bother how others look. But in London some care about how you look, some are actually making compliments, when you wear something different:
One day I was on my way to an exhibition; I had a cream vintage Gianni Versace blazer with very wide shoulders, a black turtleneck, black tights, red vintage ancle boots and my hair up. As I went off the train, a guy who had been in the same carriage as me, turned around and said: "thank you miss for making my dayso much better, you look amazing!" I've never experienced anything like it, but it was nice to hear. Allthough I felt like I had been taking striaght from the 80's!

Therefore I've called this post "personal style". I went to central London just to look for outfits that was put together in a personal way, modern or not.











































No comments:

Post a Comment