4 Oct 2010

Chloé

Chloé has been one of my faourites for a few years now. I allways seems to fall completely for their colour palette, every year, and this time is no exception. The crisp white, the bold rusty red and the black gives an edge to the natural beige and browns. The same with the designs; a mix of androgyness and minimalistic ála Calvin Klein, the 70's cuts and the floatyness with the sheer silks. I perticulary liked the one with the sculptural nude leather top over the floaty silk chiffon skirt. Because of the similar colours it's got that soft and balanced look. The black leather shorts, with just a plain black top over, was more cool and laidback. I liked the yolk on the long sleeved dress, but I must admit that it wasn't really the most flattering cut on the rest of the dress. But finds the seethrough black chiffon dress more interesting.







Photo: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment